Monday, February 23, 2009

Post Tag Post

Tagged by our Indian friend here to post this, Wonder how tough this is going to be. I’m supposed to let rip 25 things that many people don’t know about me!

So here goes,
1. I do not have genitals warts. You can now breathe a sigh of relief.
2. I lust at the sight of Jessica Biel’s bum! Can you blame me??
3. The radius of my bum is larger than that of an average toilet seat. This helps me at least once a day.
4. I’m sometimes too optimistic about this country.
5. Sometimes too pessimistic.
6. I hate Sesame Street.
7. I love what a mess, remember the cartoon?
8. Unlike most guys I do not find blonde lesbians hot.
9. I lie sometimes.
10. Stark raving mad was my favorite comedy of all time.
11. It took me 15 minutes to write the 11th thing that people don’t know about me.
12. I do not find Beyonce hot.
13. I tell the truth sometimes.
21. I am often inspired by the Whackster’s posts.
22. Love Kiribath
23. Want to retire to a beach front house someday.
24. Ultimate bedtime song is breezing, George Benson
25. Starting to feel the pressure, an inner voice telling me ‘’grow up’’
26. Won a 6th Grade prize for mathematics.

So there…….!!

12 comments:

  1. :P i guess so...
    keeps things interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww im flattered dude. you lie sometimes huh. damn.

    *Grits teeth*

    iv got the same inner voice man. but then i just liste to the Ramones and everything is fine agaib

    ReplyDelete
  3. u have a bed time song?? cool ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol #3 hahaha i have the samething man... guess all tht running around for rugby really did a number on us.. on the plus side.. never heard any complaints from the ladies on tht area :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whack, amazing how u draw the connections!! ha ha, should listen to more of em ramones...

    MC, yeah.. er... not like you made it sound though :):), it just helps me relax...

    Finrod, ha ha... though i think the extra butter on bread is what really did the trick for me, btw its not as bad as #3 makes it sound!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i LOVE kiribath tooooooooo!!!!!!!!:D

    ReplyDelete
  7. on the topic of bum radii, i think a clarity is needed as to whether the radius in question is the INNER or the OUTER radius of the toilet seat!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You won a prize for MATH?!! wow. You're my hero.

    :D

    PS: is kiri bath a combination of coconut and rice? BTW... is bath = rice? That's what we call it here too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. LD, one reason i love Jan 1st!

    Whack, i'd go with the inner radius.... i think this is the critical measurement!

    MB, Aaaawwww.... i'm flattered! :)
    Kiribath is ''Milk rice'', the milk used is usually coconut milk so i guess ur quite right.... yup, Bath is rice.. :)

    Disclaimer,
    trying to use the above recipe may result in death, the blog owner will not be liable in such case as he is only capable of cooking few things in addition to 2 minute noodles....

    ReplyDelete
  10. What in the world is a bedtime song??
    Andddd....surprised about 8 & 12 =P

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sunny days
    Chasing the clouds away
    On my way to where the air is clear
    Can you tell me how to get
    How to get to Sesame Street
    How to get to Sesame Street

    =P

    ReplyDelete