Wednesday, February 18, 2009

9.13 pm

Your voice resonates across the oceans
Calling me to dive into the murky blue
My spirit longs for the taste of your glory
The awe of your name on my lips

The rush of your warmth
Filling my heart with compassion
Living each moment, total dependence
I call unto you again

Won’t you take me in, call me by my name?
Let me know you go before me once again
Burning all doubt in the wake of your majesty
Help me conquer my own destiny

Here I am,
Here I am,
Let me shout out to you, give you everything I have

So here I am
Here I am,
God take me in your arms and let me fly, be all I can

Forever is just a whisper
In a long night of conversation
Help me to remember, the giver of my salvation
And in this moment in history
Unlock my spirit…. My Destiny, the promised Victory….

12 comments:

  1. Ooooooooh I laikeeeee.
    9.13 pm is a good title too =P

    ReplyDelete
  2. ado!! did u go for training today??

    ReplyDelete
  3. "The awe of your name on my lips"
    WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Sab, CD, Unsilent and Hijinx, ;) ;)

    Finrod, No brother... was stuck in office, Friday for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  5. writeeeeeee the storyy...me next :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loved reading it!!! awesome post! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You've been tagged.

    I'm sorry, but will comment on this once I've properly read it. :|

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dee, why sad??
    Jerry, you did eh! ;)
    Dee again, ok ok... patience... expect the unexpected!

    LD, Thanks!! Glad u liked it...
    MB, Oh no!! i've beeeen ttaaaaaggggged!!! ;);)

    ReplyDelete