Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Greetings!

Life is good. Real good. So good sometimes you don't to really write about it. you're just too preoccupied living it. Wish that were the case over the past 2 months or so. In essence, it's been marred by 3 or 4 bad grades at a stretch in class. Clearly a lack of dicipline one might say. Not enough desire.Too much drinking would be an overstatement especially after keeping away from the booze in Mirissa. Some grass on the other hand is always welcome.The fishing has been crap too. 2 GiniKiriili's by a reef is not really fishing. Not when you have 3 or 4 high tech rods and you don't catch anything. And you're left to mercilessly hold a rig by hand over a reef and catch 6cm long ornamental fish for a kick. Not the baracuda or Paraw i was expecting.And there's the shit party scene. Not one for them to begin with. I tend to prefer the lonely sunday afternoons watching football over a beer at cheers. some friends and its that much better. But seriously, the Yes FM beach party was a disgrace. In my books at least. The only bright light of the night was my best mate getting laid. I think. But he denies it. I'm better off beleiving him.Work is good. A bit slow at times. Might be off to India next week. Tamil Nadu, Tirripur. I'd rather be spending my time as a volunteer in an IDP camp with scorching tempratures of 40 degrees with bullets and shelling raining over my head.(no disrespect to the IDP's, they really are suffering)Contemplating on what my first tatoo should be. A cannon would be nice. not cool. But as a islington faithful i have to.Ideas are always welcome. Got a hectic 6 months around the corner. self studies for CIM. at least i'm done with me UG.Then there's that slightly more interesting proposition of studying to be an investment advisor. Which brings me to the point.Where have all the beautiful beings gone to? I think i might drop all of this and start out at the Academy of design.There's that comfort of a cold beer just around the corner at the Cricket Club and slightly better chances of admiring a 9.5 on a warm saturday afternoon.There should be some government imposed maximum retail price on beer i think.This has by far been one of the more boring days in office. Listening to bloomberg radio seemed to compound the effect but at least the markets are on the rebound.Some bonded panties are about to be recalled in Spain. Yeah panties. Bonded ones's. meaning no thread used. KInda like pasted together.Anyway, some fat arse woman probably bought a smaller size and the bonding came off. trying to recall 100,000 panties!another day at the office. I'm blogging again! this tells you something.... youtube hasn't got anything that interests me. My Yahoo mail hasn't got any new mails. MY works done for the day. Facebook is just too boring. Listening to the radio is overrated i'm trying hard to stay awake.Actually read some posts today. Dee seems to be having yet another day in office. Whack seems like he's taken a walk down memory lane to find some inspiration. Someone just called Lady Divine a Bitch for some reason. and i couldn't be bothered reading another post about the war by Indi.here's to the weekend. week to end.

8 comments:

  1. my gawsh...long time no c...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I had the time to go fishing! :)

    Long time inna?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes indeed Ms. Dee :-) How's the wedding planning coming along? must be crazy!

    Scrump, u.... like fishing?.... there could not possibly be a woman on the face of this earth who likes football and fishing???*&$%^$
    Respect.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol! I know a few. What can I say - I developed a liking for it. It's very calming! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. ah! nice to see you back brother!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Scrump, you need to introduce me to ur friends! ;) it is very calming.. u tend to drift off into ur own little world... and then the electricity of having something caught!

    Whack, gud to be back bro! hopoe i havent missed a whole lotta interesting shuff!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes you did. A lot.

    And I mean a LOT!

    ReplyDelete