Friday, July 31, 2009

Mock Me!

I'm finally on Twitter! Shame on me, taking so long.
I have to admit since finding out about early adopters, late adopters, laggards etc in marketing i fit the perfect profile of a laggard. Had to wait till my ex created my FB account, blogged only when a friend convinced me how good it was & got on twitter only when i kept reading about Lance armstrong's rants on twitter. Thought it might be quicker to just follow the bloke....
I've lost 5 mobile phones so don't beleive in the latest mobile phone technology due to potential costs of loosing one again & i'm still on Yahoo which many people remind me is kinda old given that i can't mail more than 10mb of data on a single mail, try G Mail they tell me!

Should i care... not really i guess, i just take a bit of time to find out if something's useful or not. And i think Twitter might actually be useful! I see most of the Blogsphere there already though!

8 comments:

  1. Overrated but addictive!
    But you're right, EVERYONE on the blogosphere's there I think. Minus me. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well Maku.... you always seemed the peculiar type :P Beleive me, it'll be in your face til u join!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well Maks was on twitter but then deleted her account for reasons known only to herself...

    Oh yeah, I can relate to losing phones...
    Got my first one for my birthday and lost it just days before my next birthday. Got a new one for that bday and well the cycle continued...
    And mind you, I didn't lose them 'cause I wanted a better one... I kept getting myself less sophisticated, cheaper phones each time.
    All my current phone can do is make calls and send text... =P *shrug*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Reason was the 'overrated and addictive' bit. :P

    Fun playlist btw, UP.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hah... bloody Twitter! Don't remind me... I got on there and practically never used it. But hey, I barely use the internet except for... ;)

    And I have terrible luck with phones, my first one was stolen, my second could no longer read its sim, I'm on my third *proper* phone. Holding on to this one dearly...

    What's wrong with yahoo? I still use mine in addition to 2 gmail accounts. I thought even gmail was restricted to 10mb per mail...

    ReplyDelete
  6. hehehe...i thought i was the only one who had a bad luck with phones! great to kno um not alone...any ways, Yahoo mail rocks...!

    ReplyDelete
  7. pptr, Ur story sounds all too familiar! :)
    Maku, addictive... Finding out myself, can't disagree,;)
    Fox, Great to hear from you! Well got screwed trying to send a 25mb file file & then heard it was possible on Gmail%&??
    RSZ, The silent One! Group Hug??? ;) lol

    ReplyDelete