Monday, July 6, 2009

Almost Hitched

Decided to get a head start for the week & reply/read all my mails b4 work tomorrow. Can't resist posting something. A feeling that has sorta deserted me for the past couple of months. Regardless of that, I almost gothitched on Friday Night! & by golly she was even Female.. that's where the ''Good'' Ends. She was 45, all wrinkled up, drunk & was mumbling... ''I know u want me'' while grabbing me outta a conversation with a friend & making me shake my booty to Billy Jean at 3am. Oh & she wasn't local.

''At first i was afraid i was petrified!!''

1 minute later she signals to the Loo & tells me ''C'mon let's go''. My life literally flashed b4 me, my reputation, ruined!
It's then that i saw an old friend on the floor, forget the reputation... I just Screamed, ''Mava Beraganna!'' (The effects of too much voddie was kind of having it's impact on me)

Managed to GRAB Her while Ms/Mrs ''Ur old enough to me my mom'' quietly accepted defeat and walked away.

That's as eventful as the weekend Got!... Actually it was a bit better than that... but... not as note worthy as being almost raped in the Loo of a hangout in Colombo.

8 comments: