Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Merryll Christmas Boys and Girls!!

New Gym membership, New runners, a couple of bottles of Alcohol, couple of dates & probably a very merry Christmas is what I’d be sacrificing this Holiday season, all in the name of overcoming the Global financial market crisis & the worst recession the world has seen since the Great depression.
Yes people!! It’s finally in Sri Lanka this festive Christmas season!! F*** Santa giving away free toys to deserving little pricks who were too afraid to wank to their hearts desires seeing Mrs. Anderson taking a shower through their bedroom windows!, I’m talking about the Crisis hitting Sri Lanka.

Watching CNN, Al Ja Zeera & Bloomberg for the past 1 ½ years passionately following how the American economy was Crashing, it was merely educational & to feed my own fascination whilst bordering absolute humor to watch how the great advocates of Democracy & free market Capitalism (I have nothing against either one of these, but believe the state should play an important part in the framework) seemed to have shot themselves in the foot! But I Ain’t Laughing anymore B****!

My soul is in despair,
My Christmas, in taters…
Retail markets, commodities, oil, domestic demand… on a downward Spiral,,,,
The US sinking, retail sales shrinking…..
Oh Victoria!! You seemed to have lost you’re sting, nobody wants to know you’re Secret,

‘’BONUS??? ‘’ My CFO’s rhetoric……
Rationalizing, re organizing, restructuring, VRS, cost control, waste minimization… Ahhggh!!!!!
Why Mr Chairman? Why?
I Swear I’ve been a good little boy this year!!
Santa’s liquidating B****! The reindeers & elves have been sent home….

No Bonus this Christmas! :-(
But hey.... you’ve still got a job :-)
Shut up Dr Phil…. It Ain’t working…..
Ask the reindeers if you don't beleive me!

Sri Lanka beware,
Our exports will dwindle….
50,000? 60,000? How many jobs on the line??
The grim reaper’s in town, & he’s after your jobs….
Spend carefully this Christmas, surely the new Dog can wait??
Wishing you all a merry Bloody Christmas!!
Mine already happens to be a wreck....


Disclaimer: What r u shitting me?? you think you can actually get anything out of me this Christmas…..

4 comments:

  1. Aw Man... I'm playing Devil's Advocate to you at the moment.

    I'm hoping for a very good bloody Christmas regardless of the economic situation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lmao!! f**kin Santa is gonna screw up us big this time...lol awesome man...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fox H, yeah i hope u do! but noticed most ppl arent getting any Bonus this Christmas... :-(

    RSZ, Santa's been a real B**** this season! lol gonna make sure he's not gonna get a kiss from mama this year... lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. most ppl arent getting ANY this christmas either "0 except for lunch of course

    ReplyDelete